This page is more for fun than anything else. I intend to post “bucket list” items, theatrical or otherwise, below. Maybe I’ll even cross a few off?
- Produce a full, “successful” production
- Produce a 24 hour festival of new work
- I want to do one for theatre, but I also want to do one for new dance choreography and 2D art. I also also want to do 5 day festivals for film and fashion.
- Install a new permanent performance space in the Boston area that is sustainable (and won’t be taken away to make room for condos.)
- Sheila or Bebe, A Chorus Line
- Mrs. Lovett, Sweeney Todd
- A meaty Shakespeare role
- Originate a role in a musical
- Live performance en pointe.
- Full split
- Complete a Spartan Trifecta (and get a matching tattoo to celebrate)
- Hike up 5 mountains in a year
- Complete the Xena Quest (which will necessitate finishing the list of criteria)
- Walk to Mordor
- “Complete” a genealogy chart. (Not that those things can ever really be completed.)
- Travel! (This part will have countries listed later. Assume I want to travel everywhere.)
- Start a charity or a scholarship fund.
Homesteading (this one is especially subject to change, and I likely will not be physically able to do it all in my lifetime)
- Actually do that. A couple of acres in Vermont or Maine with a house on it and some other support buildings.
- Two dairy goats (they’re social creatures!)
- Chickens, with coop but probably not a run. I want them to have as much space as needed.
- Rabbits for meat and fur
- Gardens, plural
- Bird, Butterfly, and Bee
- Reception area/patio
- Themed flower gardens
- Grouped by colors
- Compost. Ideally, I’d like to build my own compost heap with multiple stalls so that I can use an empty one when the full one is almost finished.
- Possibly solar power and wind turbines. It will likely depend on the area.
- If I’m very lucky, an orchard.
- And of course domestic pets, too.
- I have other ideas for what to do with the space (like location-based theatre like they do at Double Edge!), but I also have ideas that I can’t talk about just yet. Stick around and find out.
More to come!